Elephants of all shapes and sizes!
I made up a bunch of cute elephant charms and earrings yesterday, and I am in love with them! Elephants aren’t particularly my favorite animals, though I do still love them.
But I absolutely adore these charms. It took a lot of time to get all the details, like blending the trunk into the head of the bracelet charms, or the detail on the ears, and especially those tusks. The weather has been so hot lately, my white clay just wants to melt between my fingers. I think the tusks really add that touch of excellence on these pieces.
Of course, these aren’t finished yet. It’s still just the clay base. So don’t worry if they’re missing their eyes. They’ll be getting them soon enough~
13 Notes/ Hide
- hellomaracreativa likes this
- polystyrenejen likes this
- baby-narwhals likes this
- hedgehoggalaxy likes this
- tibthequietone likes this
- bramalfiebeadsetc reblogged this from mariposaminiatures and added:
- reetm likes this
- howclefer reblogged this from mariposaminiatures
- zerozoe89 likes this
- daniedoodles likes this
- dragonmaster0430 likes this
- bigmamakayy likes this
- indolentjellyfish likes this
- chacosendsluv reblogged this from mariposaminiatures
- alycreates likes this
- mariposaminiatures posted this